Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kashi!

This is one of my most favorite songs to workout to:

Sweat-David-Guetta-Remix.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Last night, Colin brought Kashi over! I took a few pics. :)







Those first three shots are of her chilling out on my chest. The last shot is obviously her around my neck. (Ignore the crazy editing job on that last one. Long story.) I'm not sure what is going on with my lips, but apparently I make that face a lot.

It was finally warm enough that I got to take my babies out on a walk with me the other day. :) Look how cute they are!!


Awe! I <3 my little babies!

So . . . last night I had a "date" with Zach. I put "date" in quotes because it was a Skype date. Haha. But it was amazing. He's adorable. And I'm in trouble, folks. Big time. I don't think my heart is "mine" anymore.

Yikes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment