Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good news/Great news.

Okay -- the good news is . . . I got six hours of sleep last night! The GREAT news is . . . Everything is cool with my boy!! Hooray!! I freaked out for nothing. (Not surprising. Typical, even.) We Skyped last night and all was well. More than well. Things are back to being perfect. :) The three and a half week countdown is still on!!

I found out today that the drive-in will be open by the time Zach comes to stay. He's staying for at least a week so I have a whole lot of planning to do. I imagine he won't want to hang out and do my normal routine of reading/writing/working out and then calling it a day. Haha. So it's good that the drive-in will be open. That will occupy at least one of our nights. Apparently we'll be going "folfing" (??), too. I had never heard of that before. Hopefully I'll have some beginners luck because if not, I'm going to have my rear handed to me. And I'm not a fan of losing. Because it doesn't happen much, so I'm not used to it. ;)

It was in the 70's here today. And it's only April! This little fact makes me very, very happy. Only . . . rumor has it it's supposed to snow here sometime in the next couple of days. Ugh.

It's beautiful outside right now, though . . . so I'm gonna take my dogs for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment