Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Countdown Begins!

It's been a crazy week! I'm glad it's coming to an end. I'm also glad that Zach and I will be getting our cuddles on by this time next week! It's been a little rocky, but I think we're going to pull through. Haha. ;) The countdown begins!

Aubrey and I took a photo. I'm going to post it - though, I don't know why. It's not a very good one of either of us, but for some reason I really like it. :)



Okay. I take that comment back. It IS a good picture of Aubrey. My little sister is so cute. <3

I also said that I was going to post a picture of my new speakers at some point. Well . . . here they are:


See what I mean about them being sort of masculine? They glow this crazy blue color. But they sound great, so . . . I'll take it! :) (Ignore that my clock looks completely ridiculous on that wall. That's what happens when you move your stuff into a house someone ELSE decorated first. Purple paint with my pretty maroon and gold clock? Gross.)

No comments:

Post a Comment