Sunday, April 29, 2012

Best Sisters Ever!

I want to share a few songs that Zach showed me recently.

This first one is a beautiful song, but the real beauty is in the lyrics. It's one of those songs that tells a story. And it's . . . well . . . just listen to it.
Nickel Creek - The Lighthouse's Tale .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sad.

This next one is one of my most favorite songs right now. I had never heard of The Dirty Heads before, but I like them. A lot of their songs are good. :)
Dirty Heads - Lonely One .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Here is another good one by them . . .
Dirty Heads - Check The Level [Explicit] .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



My sisters and I took a few pictures to send to our brother who is currently on his mission. This is what we came up with.





Haha! I have the best sisters ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment