Friday, April 20, 2012

A little . . . Inspiration??

Gotye Feat Kimbra - Gotye Feat Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know

Powered by mp3skull.com

That song is apparently number 1 in the nation right now. I honestly HATED it when I first heard it. It was like an unwanted flashback to the 80's (and I just wasn't ready to have music head back in that direction yet). But after sitting down and being forced to listen to it (my mom LOVES it), I listened to the lyrics and my attitude towards the song completely changed. Now I can admit that I really love it. Beautiful lyrics.

I got new speakers for my computer so I no longer have to use my headphones to listen to music anymore. :) The speakers are pretty awesome and they came with a subwoofer. I bought them because I had to buy a camera for my computer to Skype with my boy. I figured . . . What the heck! I may as well get speakers, too! And it was a good choice. :) I'll have to post pictures of them sometime. They are sort of masculine, but I dig them regardless.

Did I mention that I got pulled over yesterday morning? I don't think I did mention that. Well . . . I got pulled over for speeding yesterday morning. NO TICKET THOUGH! Woohoo! I was freaking out because I was going about 10 over. I'm not sure how much of a ticket that would merit, but I wasn't really too curious to find out. I'm glad that the guy just let me go. That's twice I've been pulled over in about a year's time. Yikes. Luckily I have nothing on my driving record since I was 15. So . . . I guess it's gone altogether now . . . ???

My picture editing program closed down yesterday. :( Now I'm going to be stuck posting pictures of me "raw" until I can track down another one I like. I've been searching for awhile, but haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a good one?? Here is the last picture I edited with my program. It's just cropped and has a texture over it.


Seriously . . . if anyone knows of a good editing program, please leave a comment or shoot me an email. CortneyLee.2338@yahoo.com. You all saw my webcam photos. Now you understand why I enjoy editing my photos. And occasionally letting my siblings do it for me. Which usually turns out pretty comical. They usually edit me to the point that I'm thinking, hmmm . . . You obviously think  I need a LOT of work. Haha. Oh well.

Here are a couple of pictures that either inspired me or humored me in some way in the past few days. I figure I'll share. :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment