Friday, April 6, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful.

One Direction - WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL - www .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

It's snowing.

:(

The song I put on here today isn't one I would normally like, but it makes me think of Zach and the type of things he says, so I'm into it. It's a sweet song. :) And the lyrics are so true. It makes me think of that saying: An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.

I think I've mentioned before how I let Zach talk me into sending him a pic of me without any makeup on, right? Well . . . I'm going to share that photo on here now. (I have my reasons). Ugh.



(I look pissed because I was. Haha.)


Have I mentioned that it's snowing and that that makes me sad?? Ugh.

I need to get out to Idaho Falls soon. Hopefully the roads will be decent tomorrow. Apparently they are pretty crappy today, otherwise I would have gone out this afternoon.

I'm tired of having a cold. I feel fine now, but I still have a little congestion going on in my head. And it makes it so I can't sing! I entered a singsnap contest with this recording:




Ugh. You can totally hear the crap in my sinuses. Haha! I don't think I'll be winning this one.  Do you guys (for those of you who actually know me) remember when I used to be able to belt out the notes strong and steady? I miss that. I guess I should just be grateful I can still sing at all after the surgery. I remember the doctor talking with me telling me that I really may not be able to sing at all afterwards because the growth was so close to my vocal cords. That was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. Of course, at that point, singing was my life. I was working with that producer and all. Ultimately, I'm grateful my life didn't go down that path. If it had . . . I may never have met Zach. And that would have been a disaster! ;) There are other reasons I'm glad, too. I just don't feel like rambling them off.

In fact -- I want to go read, so I'm gonna go get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment