Friday, February 10, 2012

Florida - Here I Come! :)

Alright -- My Florida tickets are booked! I leave on the red-eye flight February 22nd and return on March 6th. That's less than two weeks from now. Eeeh! I can not WAIT! Now I need to hurry up and get some good books/music (thanks, Colin, for the music suggestions) before I go. I also need to start making a list of the things I need to pack. Ugh. This is where my obsessive need to be over-organized kicks in. I'll seriously need to make a list of everything I could need so I can check stuff off as I pack it. Then I'll take the list with me so I can be sure not to leave anything behind. I'm debating on whether or not to take a yoga mat. Is it worth it? My grandparents have all tile throughout their apartment, and I'm definitely going to want to work out while I'm down there . . . but I dont' want to take anything but carry-on bags. Hmm . . . I guess I'll have to see if I can cram it in there or not.

I would just like to randomly mention the fact that people often make fun of the fact that I pronounce it "Flah-rida" -- even though that's completely the correct way to say it!

Okay . . . so . . . this past week I have really struggled with the stupid Subway cookies ever since an employee literally MADE me try the raspberry cheesecake ones (oh. my. GAH! SO delicious!), so I purchased Simply Fit Chocolate Chip cookies (from my "Queens of Green company"), and you know what? They've saved my butt. They are made from all-organic ingredients and have about 1/3 of the calories. And they are completely satisfying! I'm SO glad I bought a bag when I did. :)

Is it pathetic that's it's only 6:20 p.m., but all I want to do is curl up in bed with a book and fall asleep soon? I think the hours I've been working should be taken into consideration here. Also, consider the fact that I have to be up just as early as ever so I can deliver a puppy to Ogden, Utah. (Another $525 in my pocket, whoot whoot!)

Okay - I'm FREEZING! So I am going to go workout, shower, and then hit my pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment