Sunday, February 5, 2012

Update on today's goals

Update on the things I needed to do list (for those of you who care):

1 - Clean my room (I half-way completed this task)
2 - Clean my bathroom (I managed to pull the dirty laundry from it -- that's it)
3 - Do laundry (SUCCESS!)
4 - Work at LEAST an hour on my book (I don't think I even looked at it)
5 - Successfully deliver this pup to Utah (Another success)
6 - Avoid a nap at all costs (I was zonked out by 3 o'clock and slept for about an hour. Ugh)

As you can see -- Today was not a good day for keeping goals that I set. Here's what I DID accomplish (besides the things I mentioned above):

I watched the movie "Original Sin" -- and liked it.
I ate like . . . a POUND of blueberries -- and like it.
I became an accumulated $1,220 richer (Two pups sold and a Queens of Green payday!)
I washed my bedding and re-made my bed.
I washed my dogs bedding and re-made THEIR bed. :)
I cried and ate some nachos to make my soul happy. (Long story)
I contacted ISU about my student application.
I sang a song on SingSnap.
I checked my email about a THOUSAND times hoping somebody -- ANYBODY -- had emailed me. (But really there was one guy in particular that I was hoping to hear from. You know who you are!) ;)
I pleaded with people on facebook to come hang out with me -- and got a few offers. :) (But ultimately I spent the day alone.)

That's really about it.

And now I'm going to bed. Good-night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment