Sunday, February 19, 2012

Irritated!

I need to take just a moment to vent a little.

First of all: I'm kind of getting tired of every article on the internet being about Whitney Houston and her death. It's sad, it's tragic, (it's not surprising), but I'm kind of tired of reading about it. Not that I bother to read the articles anymore. I'm equally tired of seeing the adds on facebook for the "fallen heroes" "one dies, millions cry, millions die, no one cries" adds. I get it, and I agree. But how many different pictures need to be created and "shared" to get that point across? Really?

Second of all, I'm super pissed at my self for agreeing to do two things. The first is, holding this puppy. He's driving me absolutely insane. I don't have time for a puppy. I don't have time to play with him. I don't have time to clean up after him. And I keep getting offers for $50-100 more than I'm going to be getting for him and they want him NOW -- TODAY. I'm so tempted, but I already promised these people that they'd have a pup when they get back from their trip, so I'll deliver. But I'm really kicking myself for it.

The second thing I'm pissed about is agreeing to sing in church in Florida. I seriously have contemplated "missing" my bus so I can't even get to the airport to go. There have already been super minor complications develop with it, and those super minor complications are enough to stress me out, big time! Heaven forbid something big goes wrong. I'll be a MESS. I feel like my whole stupid vacation has gone to shit. To make it all the worse, I'm not singing until the day before I leave, so there will be no relaxing for me. Period. And I'm pissed about it.

I have a confession. I HATE being asked to sing in church. Seriously. LOATHE it. If I want to sing in church, I'll approach the appropriate people and make it happen, but if I'm asked, I feel obligated and it becomes just another hideous chore.

Can I just crawl into a hole now??

No comments:

Post a Comment