Thursday, February 9, 2012

No More Puppies!

I officially sold all of my puppies. Well . . . Technically two of them haven't left yet, but they are sold. I deliver one of them this Saturday, and the other one goes to his new home on the 25th. It feels good to have them gone. And I made a killing on this litter! I'm very grateful for that. it's obvious that I have been blessed. They sold fast and I got my asking price for all of them. (A little more, in fact. I made over $2000 on this litter.)

I'm going to be booking my tickets to Florida tonight. I can't decide when to go. I'm thinking about going as early as two weeks from today. Woohoo! I can't wait to be next to the pool with my Kindle, or to be going for runs on the beach. Yessss. Too bad I have to go alone.  Anyone want to go with me? :)

Ugh. I have the worst paper cut on my finger. And typing hurts. When I cut it, it didn't even feel like a cut. It felt like an electric shock. It was bizarre. It didnt' bleed very long (thank-goodness, because I was at work when it happened), but it's made sure to stay nice and sore. Btw, jalapeno or banana pepper juice in a paper cut . . . Super fun!


Alright -- I need to go clean my room and bathroom, do some laundry and work on my book. (Sound familiar?) I'm going to get it done for REAL this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment