Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday, Friday!

One of my little Mini Pins went to her new parents today. It's always bitter-sweet to send a pup on his/her way. The cash makes it easier to let them go, though. Haha. My other little girl leaves for Utah on Sunday. That just leaves my two males, and I've got someone considering taking one of them. If you want one, you better make yourself heard soon! ;) $475/pup and I'll deliver to pretty much anywhere for fuel reimbursement. :)

Guess what. I only worked 9 and 1/2 hours today. That's amazing. I don't think my knees/ankles/feet/thighs/hips could have handled any more than that anyway. I can't believe how sore my muscles are. WT . . . ? I feel like I've done some huge, strenuous workout. Oh well.

Well . . . it's 9:38, and I get the feeling that I should be heading to bed soon. I really want to get some reading done. Have I mentioned that my book has been completely neglected for this entire week? It totally has. I really need to get working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment