Sunday, February 12, 2012

Poor, Lonely Puppy

Okay -- now that I'm down to one puppy, I'm almost wishing I hadn't agreed to hold on to the last one for so long. The poor little guy cried his guts out last night because now he's all alone. :( I played with him before I went to bed, but the moment he went back into his box, he was freaking out. I finally had to turn on the fan to drown out the noise (and then I froze!). I'm not too sure what to do with him. He doesn't leave until the 25th, so he's in for a few lonely nights. I guess I could put him in with the big dogs, but then I'd have quite a mess to clean up. Ugh. Maybe I should get him a kitten to play with. Haha.



Well . . . since I'm up, I suppose I'll go do my workout and start to get some things in order for my trip. I technically leave a week from Tuesday. :) Have a great day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment