Thursday, February 2, 2012

World's Worst Boss

I am EXHAUSTED. Here is my schedule for the past week:

5:20 a.m. - Wake up
5:30 - 6:00 a.m. - Work out
6:00 - 7:00 a.m. - Get ready for work
7:00 - 7:20 - Drive to work
7:20 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Work
4:00 - 6:30 p.m. - Go home and feed dogs/do whatever chores need done
6:30 - 6:50 - Drive back to work
6:50 - 9:30 - Work
9:30 - 10:00 - Clean laundromat
10:00 - 10:20 - Drive home
10:20 - Get ready for bed


And then it all starts all over in the a.m.. Do you have any idea how hard it has been to force myself to work out? It doesn't seem so bad. I'm getting 7 hours of sleep, right? Have I mentioned that all of these hours worked are on my feet, moving around and . . . yes . . . sweating? I'm super tired. The good news: I sleep AMAZING! Haha.

I've decided I need to invest in water proof mascara to continue this job. There hasn't been one single day where one of the boys hasn't decided to completely drench me. Usually they only get one side of my face, so I leave with one eye completely clean and void of any previously applied makeup. It is pretty comical, I must admit. At least BOTH boys have hurt knees now (not my fault, btw . . . just in case you were wondering), so they are both pretty slow. Haha. They make work fun. I'm super grateful they are there! Thanks, guys! :) I really shouldn't let them get away with the stuff I let them get away with, though . . .

World's Worst Boss? Maybe . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment