Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Videos and Pictures from my phone

I'm going to upload a few random videos and pictures from my phone. Just for the H of it.

This first video is of my brother bench-pressing my sister. (Most of these videos are going to be turned the wrong way. Sorry. You'll just have to deal with it.)


This next video is of my sister's awesome bowling skills.


This next video is of my little buddy, Milo, eating a sour cream and onion flavored cricket. Yep. You read that right.



And now for some pictures.

This first picture is of the trees after a frost storm. It was taken with my cell phone at about 7:30 a.m.


Some more of the frost:



These next pictures are of my friend, Colin, and his adorable little . . .  snake. Yup. Snake. (Which he was kind enough to let me play with. And not in a perverted way.)




I'll also put the karaoke songs on here that you requested to see. You know who you are. You could find them under my karaoke page, but I'll just make it easy for you. I'll even throw a few new ones in there for you regular readers. Here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment