Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheers to Muse and Florence!

My pups are getting older. They are 3 1/2 weeks old now and will be ready for their new homes soon. I need to get some pictures posted for those who may be interested in one. They are the cutest, fattest little things. :)

I have decided that I need some music suggestions. I love music, and I'm pretty familiar with all types, but I could definitely use more! If you know of any groups that you think I'd be interested in, leave a comment or email me. I'd appreciate it.

I am SUCH a fan of Florence + The Machine and Muse. Who isn't?? Here's a playlist of some of my favorite songs by them:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Muse - Futurism .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of Muse, good to know I'm not the only one out here.

    ReplyDelete