Friday, January 27, 2012

The past few days . . .

Okay - Perhaps I should feel ashamed of my little rant on my last post . . . but I don't. I really hate wood-burning stoves.

Aside from working like a mad-person all week, I have to say that it's been a pretty fantastic few days. And, actually, work is part of what has made it fun. I spent yesterday more-or-less goofing off and having water fights with my male co-workers. They may be taller than me, but I'm faster(ish). (Mostly that's because one of them has a bum leg.) ;)

Good times.

Speaking of male co-workers . . . One of them (gimpy, actually ^^^) is selling his 4 month old iPhone 4. I think he's asking $325 for it, which is a STEAL! It's in perfect condition. (I inspected it, myself). ;) If you are interested, shoot me an email and I can hook you up with his number. :)

I wish you could all see the look on my dog's face right now. She is staring at me with her neck stretched as far as she can stretch it. Her jowls are pulled downward and her eyes are huge. That's her "PLEASE TAKE ME OUTSIDE BEFORE IT GETS UGLY UP IN HERE!" look. :) I guess I better take my dogs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment