Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wood Burning Stove . . . You Go To Hell.

Ugh. I have to leave for work in exactly 45 minutes, and it is the LAST thing I want to do. Mainly because I got NO sleep last night. I need to take a moment and vent.

I LOATHE, DETEST, and absolutely ABHOR wood burning stoves. I am convinced they are a curse straight from Lucifer, himself. I am so tired of nights spent feeling much like I imagine a piece of jerkey feels. I often times wake up literally SICK, with chest pains and dizzy spells from all the smoke I have inhaled over the course of the 3 or 4 hours I've been permitted (by the effing wood-burning stove) to sleep! GAH! (Heaven forbid we turn on the actual heat and use any MONEY! It's not like I'll likely be spending that money on lung cancer bills in the future since cancer isn't really something I need to worry about . . . Wait.)

It's going to be a rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment