Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Hairy Situation.

I can't decide what to do about my hair. I've decided that I don't want to color it. It took me just under two years to grow it out long enough for me to be considered a "brunette" instead of a "blonde". And I like the brown color better. If I were to color it a darker brown, it would just fade into a red thanks to my red undertones.

What I can't decide is whether or not to cut it. Currently it falls to my tailbone. Having this long of hair has its perks and its disadvantages. For example:

Perk:
I get lots of compliments on it because it's rare to have such long AND healthy hair . . .

       Disadvantage:
It takes a VERY long time in the morning to get it to the point where it scores compliments . . .

Perk:
There are endless possibilities when it comes to hair-do's . . .

        Disadvantage:
 I go through conditioner like you wouldn't believe . . .

Perk:
People always want to play with it. It's like getting free head massages on a near-daily basis . . .

        Disadvantage:
It's always getting caught in doors - Car doors, house doors . . . doors in general . . .

Perk:
I never have to worry about a botched hair-cut. If they screw it up, I can afford to lose another inch or two on it . . .

         Disadvantage:
There aren't very many different hair-cut styles for hair this long . . .


This picture was taken last spring (almost a year ago), so it's grown out quite a bit more since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment