Monday, January 2, 2012

Queens of Green Promotion!



I'm super excited about the special promotion going on at Queens of Green this month! I'd like to host a party and offer more information about it! I'd also like to give you some samples! If you think you might be interested in attending, please leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

CortneyLee.2338@yahoo.com.

You've got nothing to lose by coming to hear about our amazing, life changing products, and no matter what you'll leave with some products I know you'll love. I don't sell anything. I won't be asking for your money. I simply spread the word (and the joy) about these amazing products I am so passionate about!

If you don't live locally, that's no problem! I can still get samples and information to you. As I've previously stated: You have absolutely NOTHING to lose!

Please visit my Queens of Green page for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment