Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Heavenly Bed.

I have the most comfortable bed.

Seriously - it's awesome. I have a nice mattress, and one of those memory foam "toppers". I have four, giant feather pillows - two under my head and two at my side so I can cuddle up to them - and a feather comforter. Every night I climb into bed it's like climbing into a cloud. I love it!

The downside to all those feathers is: I often times walk around looking like a bird because - on occasion - a few of those loose feathers will stick to my clothes or hair, and I have to spend about 3 minutes each night "fluffing" my entire bed so that it's comfy. By morning it's all flat again.

Still . . . it's worth it. :)

I can't wait for summer to get here again and straighten me out. I do not do as well when I'm deprived of sunlight. My skin isn't as pretty and I definitely don't have the proper energy. Oddly enough -- I can never seem to fall asleep before 2 a.m.. It's driving me crazy!

But enough complaining. Time to go for a run and then do some more of the usual -- reading and writing! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I tend to have the same problem (with falling asleep,and not getting sun, not so much the feathers) lol COME ON SUMMER!!!! I think I need a new mattress, or foam topper... or maybe both... :) what kind of topper do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of those Memory Foam ones. I love it! I had to fight Derik for it when we divorced. I won. :)

    ReplyDelete