Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Too Random for a Proper Title.

I think I pulled a muscle in my right side today. I'm not sure how. All I know for sure is that the muscle is pretty tender.

Awesome.

Remember how I said I was missing someone? Yeah. Still am. And it's really only getting worse. I mean . . . it's not unbearable, but I definitely think about him at least once a day. I guess that's what I get for spending so much time with him over Christmas break even when I knew I wasn't going to get to see him again for quite a while. Still . . . it was worth it.

It turns out I am hosting a Queens of Green party at my house on Saturday the 14th. If you live locally, I'd love to see you there! It'll be lots of fun and there will be free product! Can't beat that! ;)

Has anyone seen the television show, Lie to Me? I've discovered it on Netflix. I like it. Is it still on the air?

I started reading the Hunger Games again. I believe in a post I wrote a few weeks ago I mentioned not being able to read the same book twice and enjoy it. Well . . . that's not the case with this one. Whether it's because it's been so long since I've read it, and there's no movie to refresh my memory (quite yet), or it's just a good book (probably both), I don't know. I just know that I read half the book in under two hours last night. I'll definitely finish it before I fall asleep tonight.

Speaking of books . . . Mine has been neglected today. Time to get to it. ;)

It's going to be really hard to title this post . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment