Friday, January 20, 2012

Update on Min Pin Pups

My pups are getting so big! I've already got one sold. Only three left!

It's super fun to have pups around, but I always forget how much work it is! Ugh. Fortunately, they are still young enough that mama feeds them. Pretty soon that task will fall to me, too. But it's worth it. They sure are cute!


I'm asking $475/pup. They have their tails docked, dew claws removed and are CKC registered. A $50 non-refundable deposit holds the pup of your choosing until he/she is ready to be picked up around Feb. 6th. I still have 1 female and 2 males left. Pretty soon I'll get serious about advertising them and they'll go fast! If you think you may be interested, get in touch with me asap. :)

If you want more info, shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment