Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Merik Dark.

A couple of days ago, my sisters and I watched some Ghost Hunters show (or something like that). If I'm being honest -- I hate that kind of stuff. That is one of the only things that really, really freaks me out. Not a fan of spirits, especially evil ones.

Anyway, this morning when I got to work, I found this image on the monitor.


It's really hard to see in this picture because the quality is so poor, but look at the picture on the top left.

If you could see it in person, you would see that it looks like a man hanging (more or less) from the ceiling. You can see his feet, legs, hands and head (but not so much in this picture). And what is with the eerie, foggy effect??

Thanks to the fact that I watched that show, I was particularly creeped out. Needless to say, my morning was not particularly fun. Especially since I got there and discovered this image before it was light outside. And I was all alone. For four hours.

The image stayed there all day, so we finally decided to name our little friend. His name is Merik Dark. And he's there to make sure we all work our hardest. I even put a sign up next to it that says so. (I'll have to get a picture of that to add sometime in the next couple of days, so check back.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment