Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let's Get Funky!

I am in a major funk with my sleeping habits, and it's really messing me up. I've gotten in the habit of not being able to fall asleep until sometime between midnight and 2 am, and then waking up between 5:30 and 6 am so I can get in my workout before work. You would think that, from the lack of sleep, I'd be able to fall asleep early, but I can't help but fall asleep at 5:30 pm for a nap on the dot every day. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. I even tried doing a good, solid workout during that time, but immediately afterwards, I had to lay down and then the zzz's happen. And it's making it impossible to fall back asleep at a decent time. Gah! I'd try caffeine to avoid my afternoon nap, but I don't drink caffeine - period - so that's not an option. How do I stay awake all afternoon so I can sleep at night?! Or maybe I should just try a sleep aid. Haha.

Speaking of drugs, I have to share this video in case any of you haven't seen it. It's long, but worth watching. It starts of fuzzy, but the picture gets clear a few minutes in. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment