Tuesday, November 22, 2011

50 songs I'd recommend . . . and some other stuff. ;)

Most of you are aware that I am obsessed with music. I love ALL sorts of music (though - not Country so much . . . Ironic). Anyway, I've had a lot of requests for "good" songs lately, so I decided  to just put together another playlist of songs I really like. I chose 50 (fairly random) songs. Not all the songs I wanted to add were available (boo!), but these ones are pretty good, too. So, there you go. I hope you enjoy!

(A couple of songs I wanted to add, but couldn't:)
  • Division - Aly & AJ
  • With You in My Head - Unkle
  • What If - Gina Rene
  • Willing Well III: Apollo II: The Telling Truth - Coheed and Cambria
  • Nabbed - Yoshida Brothers
  • Storm - Yoshida Brothers
  • Opposite Direction - Union of Knives
  • The Beautiful People - Christina Aguilera
(Just in case you want to look them up)



My piano piece is coming along. I haven't had much time to practice, so it's not as good as it should be, but it's getting there. Here - see for yourself. ;)



Haha. There is nothing more annoying than listening to someone struggle to play the correct notes on a piano. At least, there isn't for me. Maybe it's because I had to deal with three different siblings and their relentless practicing. Now they get to deal with it while it's ME who practices. :) Except for Barrett. Lucky duck is on a mission in California. ;)

I'm hoping that I get to go see Breaking Dawn soon. We finally had our Twilight marathon the other day, and you know what? It sucked. Vampire Diaries has ruined Twilight for me. Vampire Diaries is so much better. I like that I'm obsessed with that show. Weird, I know - but I do. I don't watch t.v. anymore - ever - and it's been nice having that to look forward to. My book has suffered because of it, though. I've only written a few chapters in the past week. Yikes. Oh! We're going to be having an "adult sleepover" (totally NOT what it sounds like) on Saturday night. Janelle and Sophie, (and maybe Wyatt?) are coming to stay the night and we're going to all stay up and have a Vampire Diaries marathon. Yes, I sucked them into it. (So worth it.) I love that crew. Look how cute we all are when we are hanging out!


Like the Turkey Day border? ;) (From left to right: Wyatt, Aubrey, Hailee, Milo, Yours Truly, and Sophie.) I love those people. We'll be spending Thanksgiving at their house, I guess. I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to the sleepover, too. It's been YEARS since I've done anything like that. Last time I did, I was . . . 19?? Maybe younger . . .






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment