Sunday, November 6, 2011

Noooooo!

I've decided I want to go to Florida in the spring - probably April. I haven't been in years. Here's what made me make up my mind that I'm going:

and . . .



Yep. Snow and ice. This summer went by faster than any summer. Ever. I'm definitely going to Florida in the spring.

Anyway . . . My mom, Aubrey and I were all playing marbles when Aubrey challenged me to lick the bird poop off of the window. I told her I'd do it if she'd pay me the $55 she owes me immediately after. (I was of course lying - I wouldn't lick bird crap.) The conversation went like this:

Me: Since when did a little bird poop hurt anyone?


                    Aubrey: I don't know. You tell me. Did it hurt you when that bird pooped in your mouth?

                                 
Me: It didn't poop in my mouth. It pooped on my shoulder. And one pooped on my head . . . . .  down my face.


                                      Mom: That was so funny! I was trying so hard not to laugh!


Me: I was soooo angry! I was trying to feed that bird, and it crapped on my head. . . . Lesson learned.




(Birds are evil.)

Typically birds like me. I've fed plenty of wild ones right out of my hand. There's just those few who feel it's necessary to do their business on me, I guess. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment