Monday, November 28, 2011

Brand New Blog! Please Read! ;)

Okay, I've really done some serious reconstruction of my blog. I've added tabs now! You'll have to check them out. Also, if you read my blog - you should just follow me! So far I have zero followers and yet my blog gets around 50 hits per day (it's a start). Join me, people! ;)

I wish I could share my book on here with you guys (but that would completely ruin my chances at publishing it). It's getting to the point where I can't WAIT to write. You know when you are reading a good book and you can't put it down/wait to pick it back up? It's exactly like that, only it's me writing the words. The story has gone in a bit of a different direction than I had initially anticipated, but in a good way.

I'm also going to be starting another blog that features my dogs/puppies. (Remi is prego!  Gotta sell those pups!)

Alright, time to get back to my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment