Monday, November 14, 2011

Work out? Or freak out?



I woke up this morning feeling kind of . . . blah. It wasn't a great night. It was full of really strange nightmares. I don't even really remember them, I just remember they were scary.

Today marks day one of me trying to get my sister to work out with me. (Not Aubrey - although, she doesn't usually want to work out with me, either). Anyway, I woke up, washed my face, brushed my teeth (even though I'll be repeating those things in the shower here in about an hour) and went to wake up Hailee. She was all cool with getting up (thinking we'd be going downstairs to watch more episodes of The Vampire Diaries), but then I made the mistake of using the word "workout". Her reaction went like this:

"(In a whiny tone:) Uuuuhhhhhh . . . I didn't sleep very much last night. I probably only fell asleep like twenty minutes ago."

                                    (Me:) "Okay then, I'm starting the show without you."

"Wait, are you watching Vampire Diaries?"

                                               "Uh-huh."

"Okay, I'm coming."

                                                "Right after I work out."

(She closes her eyes again.)

                                                "Come on, let's go. You won't regret it."



Aaannnnnddd . . . she's still in bed. I'm going to go drag her out by her ankles and MAKE her workout with me. Which is going to be both difficult and dangerous. She'll be freaking out when I attempt it. What is with every one's reluctance to workout? I think working out is a lot of fun! Of course, when I first started, it was Hell. Haha.

Alright, I'm off to yank her out of bed now. Wish me luck!

(PS, I'm actually kinda hooked on the Vampire Diaries show now. Turns out I do, in fact, like it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment