Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fun Stuff For Your Blog

I spent a little time redesigning my blog today. I finally found some time! The best part is that everything on here is now a custom image, so it's definitely one of a kind. ;) I made a few different "blog thingies" in my quest for finding the perfect one for my blog. I figure I'll share them in case any of you want to use them. They're super easy to make up and I can do just about anything, so if you have any requests, email me with them and I can do them up for you.

Cortneylee.2338@yahoo.com

Here are some examples:


Here's an example of what I did with my name:


Anyway, those are just some fun little things for your blog. Feel free to use them, I don't mind. If you aren't sure how, just email me and I can give you instructions. I hope you enjoy!

If you happen to use any of these, leave me a comment! I'd love to know what you think! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment