Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, All!

My family joined the Mattson/Christensen family and we had a great time! Thanks for having us, guys!

Since it's Thanksgiving, people have been posting about things they are grateful for on facebook all month. I didn't do that, so I'm going to say what I'm grateful for here on my blog. :)

I'm thankful for my family who has been very supportive through all of my mess with my marriage and my health. They are always there to pick up the pieces when I crumble, and without them I know I wouldn't be able to be put myself back together again - I'd stay in a heap on the floor. So, thank-you for giving me a place to go when I had nowhere else.


I'm thankful for amazing friends. Both those that I've had for years and years and those couple that I technically haven't even met yet. You are all wonderful and I'm grateful that you are "constants" in my life. I love that I can turn to any of you to talk about anything.

I'm thankful for my talents. I recognize that I do have a lot of talents - even though not all of them are very strong. That's all part of the fun - I get to work on them! ;)

I'm thankful for my "babies" (my dogs). They give me something to hold on the nights I feel scared or lonely, and they love me no matter what I'm going through. They are very special to me.

I'm thankful to have been raised in the church. Even if I haven't been the strongest of members, I'm thankful for the things the church has sheltered me against. I'm thankful for those certain experiences I haven't had to experience because of choices I've made based on how I was raised. (Whew! How's that for a sentence?)


And those are just a few of them (in no particular order). I hope all of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving full of friends, family and good food! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment