Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blonde or Brunette?

Lately I can't decide what to do about my hair color. And by "lately" I mean for like the passed year. I used to be blond, but then I had to let all of that grow out when I had radiation, and I just have never dyed it back light. I can't decide whether I like being a brunette or not . . . Do any of you have any opinions? I'd really love some input. If I were to dye it back blond, I'd probably wait until spring to do it . . . yes . . ??

Here are a couple of pictures to compare . . .



I realize that neither of those pics are in color . . . but that's the best I have to work with. Also - the one of me as a blond was taken 9 years ago (wow), so . . . maybe that explains some things (like the super small eyebrows and poor makeup job). The other one was taken a few weeks ago (note the much better eyebrows and makeup, haha).

 . . . Are my lips fuller now? Maybe . . .

Anyway, I have to be up super early for work - as always. I don't even know why I'm still awake. I was SO ready for bed at 7:30. After playing Just Dance 3 (which we rented after realizing just how awesome it is) and doing one more workout for the evening, I'm super beat. I guess it's time for bed for me. But not before I share THIS song. I love Imogen Heap. <3 (What kind of name is that, though??)

No comments:

Post a Comment