Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight. Too much in common?

I just discovered the show "Vampire Diaries" today. I'll be honest: I can't decide what I think about it. I mean, I watched a couple of episodes, so clearly it was at least mildly interesting, but it's so much like Twilight . . . I just don't know what to think. I do, however, think the actor (the evil one - Ian something) is super, super hot . . . so . . . that helps. Ultimately I'll probably end up liking the show.

Speaking of Twilight, I have a confession. I'm a big fan. I loved the books and I love the movies. I'll be honest, I wasn't in love with the way Twilight was written. I thought it was full of cliche's and . . . basically poor writing, and that was difficult for me to get passed, but once I did, I LOVED the story line. I read the entire series in less than a week because the movie was coming out in less than a week and I wanted to read the series before seeing the movie. (At the time, I had connections at Edwards, so I didn't have to pay to see any of the movies. I miss that.)

The new Twilight movie comes out soon, as I'm sure most of you know. I'm SUPER psyched. Super, super. In fact, my mom, sisters and I are planning on having some friends over some time soon and having a Twilight marathon in preparation for the new film. It'll be epic. I'm not even ashamed to admit to such nerdy behavior. That's how much I love it. ;)

I wonder how many people learned to spell "Twilight" simply from the movies/books. Let's face it - it's a hard word to spell.


Okay, Ian Somerhalder. That's the sexy guy's name. He was also on "Lost", which I LOVED. I own the whole series. Isn't he sexy? Notice that he fits my little pattern?




Yep. Dark hair and blue eyes. I'm a sucker for that combination. (I don't know who to give credit to for the photo. It was already saved on this desktop for some reason. Haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment