Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two Words: Cross-Sitch and Christmas Tree. ----Wait.

Last night I had a dream about this:


What is it? It's a cross-stitch from the David & Charles Cross-Stitch Collection I started in like . . . 2007 and never finished. (Isn't it pretty epic for a cross-stitch. Kudos to the designer.) I haven't even thought about it in a looong time, and then last night it popped into my dreams looking exactly like this. (That's impressive because it's been a while since I've looked at it.)

Anyway, I guess I need to work on it and get it finished. Believe it or not: I really don't like having unfinished projects. This was something I worked on to ease stress, and I haven't been that stressed lately. I may have started this in 2007, but I did most of it in 2009 when I was going through my divorce.


I got my Christmas tree up. My mom admitted that she doesn't like it. Haha. She doesn't like white or gold . . . and it's both. In my old apartment it looked gorgeous because I had a really attractive green color on the walls. (I wish I had pictures to show you. I know green on the walls doesn't sound that awesome, but it TOTALLY was.)

Anyway. Here's a picture of the tree. (And Aubrey, haha.)


The picture really doesn't do it justice -- I promise. I'm thinking that I want to get some maroon bows for it, too. (You can't see in this pic, but there are little gold bows all over it. Ugh, just come over and see it in person -- it's better that way!) ;)


Chapter 10 in my book is nearly complete. It's starting to get to the action parts now, so it's even more fun to write -- if that's possible. (It's been pretty awesome the entire time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment