Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Super fun night. . . . . Wait . . . .

Last night was pretty sucky. I went to bed at 11:00 p.m. feeling . . . normal, I guess, but I woke up at 1:30 feeling super nauseous. I sat up in bed for a few seconds, hoping it would pass, but no such luck. I was sick from 1:30 until about 4:00 a.m.. It wasn't very much fun, but I admit that it wasn't the sickest I've ever been. I ended up sitting on the couch with a bucket and a rag and watched more episodes of Vampire Diaries since sleeping was not an option. Not the worst night ever, but definitely sucky.

This morning I feel like someone has taken rubber bands and strung them along all of my muscles, pulling them tight so I can't easily extend any of them. I'm also super sore. And weak! Ugh, I could barely even tear a cardboard box apart to start a fire. Haha.

The million dollar question is, did I catch a bug (I just had a flu shot - it's not the flu) or did I get sick because I broke my cardinal rule - eating after 8 pm . . . ? I was super hungry (that's what I get for being busy and not eating at dinner time), so I went downstairs and ate what was leftover from dinner. It was this egg casserole thing. I liked it cold so I didn't bother to heat it up. Hmmm . . . . I'm betting I caught a bug, but who knows.

Anyway, my book (the one that doesn't suck) is coming along. I'm really excited about it. I let a friend read it. She says she couldn't put it down and she's not much of a reader, so that's good. My parent's loved it, but they're my parents. Of course they're gonna love it. Hopefully I can publish it someday and all of you can tell me what you think about it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment