Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How to Become a Famous Blogger.

I get my computer back today. The guy who has fixed it all three times said that he played around on it for two hours - watching videos, playing video games - and that everything was working smoothly. Hooray! I have to wonder, though, if he went through any of my files. That could be . . . awkward. I doubt he did. They have you sign something that guarantees they won't. And . . . He's a super nice guy. He even gave me his number. Haha.

Since my computer has been MIA, I've done a lot of reading (as apposed to writing). I read three books in the three days it's been gone. None of them were super great. I'm not sure if I'd recommend them or not. I've been thinking about re-reading the Hunger Games series. THOSE books I would recommend. Love, love, love, love, love, love.

I recently figured out how to become a famous blogger thanks to one of my friends who had this picture:

Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment