Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How I spent my day off.

I had the day off today - in fact, all of us did - so we went shopping! Hooray! Always a fun time. :) We had to leave at 7:30, which meant I had to get up at 5:30 even though I didn't go to bed until nearly 2 a.m. (blah). Sometimes I think it would just be easier to cut my hair. It would at least save me a bunch of time in the morning. The best part is, when I got up my sister was in my shower, so I sat there and waited for her to get out for a half hour. Happy, smiley, good. I could have been asleep! I got some super cute shoes. Did I need shoes? Yes and no. I needed boots for church - so I got boots. I didn't, however, need these . . .


I just "needed" them. Look how cute they are on!


The boots I got are super cute, too. (I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet, though.)


Aaaannnnnd what fun would shopping be if you didn't stop to take a few silly pictures!? (Still pretty fun, actually.)







(Sophie, you are super sexy, girl!)

Look what else we found . . .


Haha. Here's what it really is . . .


Is that not the greatest ever?

Days off are the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment