Friday, November 25, 2011

Me singing "O Holy Night" . . . not very well. ;)

My phone didn't go off one single time today until nearly 11 p.m. *sigh*. I remember when it used to be dead by 11 a.m. . . literally, and I'd have to charge it then. This past summer I used to get a LOT of texts. I kinda miss it. Now I may get a few throughout the day, but that's all.

I spent the day at Subway. My dad is remodeling it so we spent the majority of the day pulling up the tile. We thought it would be a quick and easy task.  . . . . Nope. I was at it for 2 hours without stopping and then for another half hour (after a short break). My hands are blistered, my arms and back are sore and I'm super exhausted, but it feels great! ;)

Christmas is right around the corner. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I love Christmas, but it's also a very stressful time for me. Especially when I'm pretty friggen broke. I really love Christmas music, though. Singing it, especially. I'd love to go Caroling if I get the chance. Speaking of singing Christmas music . . . I wanted to share this video with you all because it amuses me. I was trying to sing O Holy Night, but this version is WAAAY too low for my voice. I took this video with a cell phone and without warming up my voice first (I have NO idea what's going on with my vibrato - it sounds awful, though) so . . . those of you who've never heard me sing, don't judge by this. ;) I had intended to send it to a friend, not post it on my blog, but then I figured . . . what the heck. You all may as well get some amusement out of it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment