Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And We Danced!

Macklemore - And WE danced .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


As you can see, I started you off with a song that tends to make me grin. I figure you can listen while you read. :)

Remember how I said I was going to kick this cold to the curb by today? Yeah . . . I was only mildly successful. I still got stuff done, but I still feel a little icky. Back to work tomorrow, though. I'm excited to get back to work, actually. It'll be good to get back to my normal schedule. Although, I hope I'm not working the same amount of hours as I was before my trip. 56 hours of overtime on average per pay-period. It's brutal. And I don't actually see a dime of overtime pay. In fact, I haven't (yet) seen a dime of any kind of payment for 56 hours of overtime from my last pay period.

I didn't get to talk to my boy today. I mean, we texted, but I encouraged him to go to bed early tonight since he's only been getting 3-4 hours of sleep per night lately because he stays up on the phone with me. For the record: I always try giving him "outs" earlier in the conversation so that he can get adequate sleep, but he chooses to stay on the phone. He says it's because I'm like "heroin" (because that's "classier than crack" -- haha) and he never wants to get off the phone. How cute is that?? I can't lie -- I've been known to carry on conversations with people (boys included) that last hours and hours . . . but Z isn't much of one for talking on the phone, so the fact that he and I spend -- (on average) -- 3 hours per day on the phone means a lot. I can honestly say this, though -- I've NEVER had this much fun with a person on the phone before. Ever. In all my history of any boy/girl that I've talked to on the phone ever. He's my very most favorite. :)  I never want to get off the phone either.

I <3 that boy.

I'm starting a 6 week countdown. 6 weeks is when I'll get to hang out with Z. It's gonna be pretty epic. We've already got our entire week planned out (for the most part) and I'm pretty excited.

You know what my most FAVORITE thing about this boy is? (Well . . . okay . . . "favorite" is a strong word. I have lots of favorite things about him, but this one is way up there.) The fact that he's so respectful. He never says anything dirty or asks for inappropriate pictures. Though -- he'll beg me for hours for one of me smiling or for one of me "raw" (without any makeup). I actually sent one of each. Ugh. I still can't believe I let him talk me into it. Anyway -- he never wants to "talk dirty" or anything like that. I LOVE it! It makes it so that I never have to awkwardly shoot him down. :) One day I finally asked him why he never does any of that stuff and his answer was awesome. He said it's because he's in this for the long-haul and he doesn't want to screw anything up. (I really hope he doesn' t mind me repeating this on here.) Anyway, I thought that was the most adorable answer, ever! And I feel the exact same way.

I'll probably marry this boy. And he knows it. We've talked about it.

Have any of you ever played Wii Play? It's seriously fun! My mom, sister and I played it for a couple of hours tonight, and we had a blast. I recorded a couple of videos that were humorous (to us). I'll post them for fun. You guys may not find them as funny as we did, though. Haha.




So -- I shampooed my carpets TWO DAYS ago, and they still aren't dry??? Ummm . . . annoying. My carpet cleaner is on its last leg, though. I need to get a new one. I think if you're going to have indoor pets, a carpet cleaner becomes a necessity.

I have just a couple of pictures from my Florida trip that I never got to upload. I'm going to do it now. :)









As you can see . . . Most of those are just of lizards I caught. (Man, those things are fun!) One is of the pool area, one is of the park right before the beach, one is of the Gulf just approaching sunset and another is of me hanging out in the water.

. . . I'm so homesick. Haha.


Oh! One other thing I did today that I haven't gotten to do in a while -- Eat at Teton Thai! <3

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment