Friday, March 30, 2012

Falling.



That is the video that Z texted to me this morning. Is that not adorable? Gah! I LOVE that boy! It won't take long before I'm like, officially head-over-heels IN LOVE with that boy! I give it 5 more weeks, TOPS.

I know I've gone off on one of these kicks before, but I have to do it again!

I love that that boy calls me "baby girl". I love that he knows exactly what to say and when to say it. I love that he talks about our future. I love that he's so sure we have one together. I love that he's completely sure he wants me to be a part of his. It's refreshing to be with someone who is so open about how he thinks and feels, but still can manage to be totally masculine and wear the pants in the relationship. He's . . . perfect, really.

Whenever we have a serious talk about ending up together, we discuss how it'll be a few years in the future. That gives us time to really be sure and it gives me time to get some more schooling under my belt. I like to joke around with him and say we should get married this year. It used to make him nervous, but it doesn't anymore. Haha. He's used to it. Can you keep a secret, though? I would actually consider marrying him this year if it were a situation that really unfolded. It would freak me out--sure--but I'd consider it.

(I made him promise he won't read this particular post. He had BETTER keep that promise. Haha.)

I'd love to share some texts with you guys, but out of context, they would just sound cheesy and/or shallow. I don't want to take away from them in any way, so Ill keep them to myself for now. Just know that they are the super-cutest things EVER!

I'm falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment