Sunday, March 11, 2012

I wanna talk BOYS!

I could die happy right now.

But that would be a damn shame because life is just starting to get so interesting.

This has been the best vacation I've ever taken in my whole life . . . ever. Partly it's because of the sun, the water, the tan, the freedom . . . but I think mostly . . . it's because of the boy.

Typically, I'm hard to nail down in relationships. I tend to have a few different guys that I'm texting at any given time (and any of my closest friends can attest to this), but that's not the case anymore. I really, really like my boy. I love our conversations. I love that he can actually PARTICIPATE in the conversation. He's smart, witty, funny . . . and completely willing and able to humor me in my slightly unorthodox methods of dating/getting to know someone. Not only does he take it, but he challenges it. He challenges me. He keeps assuring me I've met my match. And I have to ask myself . . .

 . . . Have I?

I don't want to refer to him as "DaVinci" anymore, because that was meant for his little beat box show he was SUPPOSED to put on (I never forced him to, haha). Instead, I'm just going to refer to him as "Z" from now on.

I have to share something absolutely adorable that Mr. Z did. He googled this and then had me do the same. And he's right . . . it's pretty darn accurate. It's true that I'm easily impressed, but I LOVE that he took the time to look that stuff up. It's totally something that I would do. I like that we think the same way. And this boy has learned exactly how to stroke my ego in a way that I can't resist. He has a knack for saying the right things.

He's so adorable that . . . I hope I've met my match.



So, now that I'm off that little kick, I suppose I should give an update about my vacation. Truth is . . . not much more than the norm has happened. I haven't been getting much sleep lately (but it's SO worth it) so I haven't been as active as I should be. I pretty much spent the day on the phone with Z yesterday talking about . . . ummm . . . everything.

Okay -- maybe I'm not off that little kick. Lol. Can I just say that I'm effing excited for May?


I'm effing excited for May!!



Have you all heard of the artist Jessie J? She's a singer . . . ? You probably have . . . but I hadn't. And it turns out, I really dig her music. Particularly this song. (Which I dedicate to Z, haha.)




It's true. Anything you can do . . .

:)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment