Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sea Turtle!

Remember how I said I was doing a sea turtle drawing? He's done! :) And he's my favorite.







Drawing is great, but I really wish I could paint. The reason I can't is because I'm not patient enough. I like quick results. Like . . . with everything. Haha. That's why drawing suits me so well. I can literally pop out a huge drawing in less than 2 hours. On average it takes me 45 minutes from start to finish. I think that turtle took me about an hour, but I kept stopping to text people/screw around.

Today it hit me that I'm down to just a few days before I go home, and the thought is horribly depressing. That's because of the icky snow/slush that awaits me at home. I hate springtime in the valley. It's really a hideous season. It can't decide whether it should snow or rain or what, so the result is some nasty combination of it all. I can't wait for July when it's warm and we are boating/hiking/tanning/camping/running/enjoying the SUN!

Sorry, Z. I know you want me to love winter as much as you, but I think I'm a summer girl! Of course, I won't hate winter once I have some ski gear. I promise I'll pick some up this year so we can go next year. :)

I hate the thoughts of wasting another second here on this computer when I could be outside enjoying Florida, so I'm going to bounce. I have a really fantastic story to tell, but I want to wait until I can tell Z and Becky first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment