Friday, March 16, 2012

For Z.

I am so screwed. Gah, I am so screwed.

I woke up this morning feeling the happiest I've been in . . . well . . . as long as I can remember. Ever. So I sat down to analyze the situation and I came to some pretty stunning (for me, anyway) conclusions.

A big part of why I'm so happy is of course because of this vacation. It's pretty difficult to not feel happy while vacationing in a place like this. But that isn't all of why I'm so happy. And this is the part where I realized I'm screwed.

I spent 7 hours on the phone with Z last night. Seven. HOURS.

I am so in like with this boy, people. I can't even begin to tell you how in like I am with him and our whole situation. And these past few nights have been what's doing it. We have the most amazing conversations, and each one convinces me that much stronger that he and I are pretty damn compatible. It's frightening, really. Shouldn't I be freaking out? Shouldn't I be worried about getting crushed? It's funny -- I'm having this internal struggle with the fact that I'm NOT having my normal internal struggle by now. I've never been so content to just hang out and see where things go as I am right now.

My mom is probably going to freak out when she realizes how serious about this boy I am.

I can't wait until the day that he and I go public and I can refer to him by his name and not just "Z". (We aren't going public yet for good reason.) That will be a great day, for sure. I'm totally wanting to share him with the world.

I was listening to random songs on Spotify the other day when a certain song came on that I love. I hadn't heard it in forever, and I had almost forgotten how much I love it. And now it will forever remind me of this boy because of a few lines in it. I'm going to post the song with the lyrics. And . . . Z . . . I want you to know that I think of you every time I hear this song. And I probably always will . . . even if we don't end up together. (Which we of course will!) ;) Haha.


We are young, Peter Pan. And this Wendy will totally come to your world so we can set it on fire!

Okay, now that I've been mushy enough to make even myself sick, I'm going to go work on my latest drawing. It's a sea turtle. And he's cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment