Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trip to the Flea Market

Ugh. I can't even bring myself to think about that fact that I'm leaving in about 10 days. It's too depressing. Can't I just stay and play in the Florida sunshine and saltwater forever???

I've done a couple of drawings since I've been here, and someone actually contacted me on facebook to see if I would be willing to sell one of them. He's interested in the eagle one. These are the two drawings I've done:


I'm very flattered that anyone would want to purchase any of my work.

Well . . . today I had my first experience with a flea market. I'm pretty sure I'm hooked. It's a good thing we don't have any (that I know of) around where I come from. Today is also a local "shrimp festival". I'm thinking I'll head up to town square this afternoon and check it out. My grandparents keep encouraging me to go because there will actually be people my age there. Haha. I guess I do need some interaction with someone under the age of 70 at some point, eh? Maybe I can make a friend or two to go para sailing with me. This afternoon would be perfect for it. There is a light breeze, but that's it. None of these crazy winds we've had all this past week.

Oh. I just missed a call from my boy. I guess I'll go call him back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment