Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's official . . .

Well, Z (I guess I could call him Zach, but I'll probably just stick with "Z" cause I like it) and I have officially gone public. Everyone knows now, so there's no going back. ;) Not that I would be the one that wants to go back. I mean, I'm a complete freak when it come to relationships, but I'm in this one. And, if what Z says is true, I guess I'm in it for a very, very long time. And I'm okay with that. :) As long as he treats me better than the last boy to tell me that did.

Okay . . . I have had the worst cold for the past two days. Z was a sweety and tried to tell me that it'd be with me for a while, but I'm telling him that it's leaving me by today. And it is. I fully intend to sweat this sucker out today. I started to yesterday, and I'm feeling MUCH better today. Today is the day I finally kick its butt and move on.

Oh, good news (not). I woke up this morning to the sound of my dogs freaking out and Remi whimpering/panting a little bit. Yeah. She and Levi were breeding. DAMN IT! She just had a litter! I was gone to Florida for so long and completely lost track of her cycles. My bad. I feel really, really awful about it. I didn't even realize she was in heat because I missed the obvious stage of it. Ugh. Balls.

Well . . . I have quite a few things I need to get done today since I've been way too lazy the past two days to do any of it. In my defense, I have felt like my head was going to absolutely explode. Anyway, I guess I need to go tackle my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment