Monday, March 5, 2012

Vaca Day . . . whatever.

Today was Monday March 5th. That's all I know. I have completely lost track of how many days I've been here and I don't feel like figuring it out.

These past few days have been moderately mellow. I can't, off the top of my head, think of anything super exciting that's gone down. There was a pretty wicked rainstorm yesterday, so I wasn't able to go for my walk. And then this morning I was just too effing tired after being on the phone for hours and hours late into the night (or . . . early into the morning?) with my boy and my bestie. At the same time! I don't know about them, but I had a blast. Haha.

I think the highlight of today was when this "homie" cruised through the Walmart parking lot with his windows down and LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" blaring over his speakers while he bobbed his head and sang along with the chorus.

He almost convinced me he was sexy.

Almost.

I'm seriously considering heading to the beach for sunset since I've missed my last couple of walks. But I really hate to have to walk back in the dark. Why? Beats me! It's not like I have far to go. I don't know.

Tomorrow would be the day that I leave, but because my grandparents love me just enough . . . it no longer is that day. And I'm SO glad. I LOVE it here in the sun and the heat and the sand and the water! Funny story, though: Today I walk outside and say aloud, "Oooh, burr . . . it's cold out here. What's the temperature?" To which my grandpa responds, "Seventy degrees."

70 degrees?? Seriously?? I think I'm climatized, folks!

Have I mentioned that I did a drawing? It's just a little-bitty one. I had a goal to do it in UNDER 15 minutes, and I actually succeeded. That's from VERY beginning until this . . .



Today as I was walking back from the pool, I looked up and saw this view:



And it was rather intimidating. It made me feel very small. Usually I'm just looking around at the ground and the nearby bushes and trees for little lizards to catch. (I still never found that one that I accidently set free in my room, btw. That's so gross.) This made me realize just how large these buildings are. Crazy.

I'm going to attach a singsnap song that I don't think I've had on here yet. If you have earphones, you should listen to it once without them and once with them. It's like two completely different songs that way.





Also . . . my sister introduced me to this youtube video.






Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment