Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vaca Day 12

My walk was excellent this morning. That's mostly because it was actually a run. :) When I got to the beach, the tide was out, so I had about 20 feet or so of flat, smooth, wet sand on which to run. And I did. For TWO miles. (This is impressive because I haven't run at ALL in a LONG time annnd I did it barefoot.) Anyway. I ran those miles and then walked back. Immediately upon my return home, I practiced a little Yoga. Yesterday I did the same Yoga routine for an hour and I'm sore today. I love that feeling!

You know what other feeling I love? Those "new love interest" feelings. Gah! There's nothing better than a new crush. Especially when it starts budding into a new relationship. I love the silly giddy feeling you get when that someone texts or better yet . . . calls. There's something about seeing his name or face on my phone that makes me bust out in the biggest sh*t-eating grin that lasts for a very long time. And it helps that said boy is adorable!

Funny story . . . I brought a notebook along on this Florida trip with me and yesterday I was flipping through it when I found a list titled "Things I Want in My Future Hubby." I only very vaguely remember writing out this list when I was in HIGH SCHOOL (haha), but this is what is on it:

--Dark hair
--Brown or blue eyes
--An excellent and "free" sense of humor/laughs a lot
--6 or more inches taller than me
--A sexy voice
--A cuddler
--An animal (dog) lover
--Nice parents
--LDS
--Dimples
--Physically active
--Good communication skills
--Calls me pet names (baby, sweetie, love)
--Compliments me


It's funny -- I still want those things. And my ex husband only met about . . . ohhh . . . 5 of those things. Interesting. Btw - I recognize I'm not going to find ALL of those things in one human being. This is more of a general outline. ;) My new boy (yes . . . I already consider him "my" boy. Too fast??) meets a surprising amount of those. Not that I'm looking to get married right away. Definitely not!

Alright. I think the sandman is chasing me. Apparently I need a nap?? I'm gonna just go with it!

Before I go . . . here are a couple of pictures from my walk this a.m. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment