Thursday, March 29, 2012

Queen Dot Kong.

The Dø - queen dot kong .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


It's been kind of a weird day. I took Aubrey and a couple of friends to IF to go to I Jump. It's a trampoline place. I had never even heard of it. I would have joined them, but I had errands to run, so I left them to it while I ran around town.

There's also now a man in Ohio who texts me named Matt. It's a long story, but he's cool enough.

I'm thinking I'll make the drive to see my boy for his birthday. He's an April's Fools baby. I like it.

I really hope I can get my sleep schedule back in order before next week or else opening is going to be complete balls. As it is I'm tired, but can't fall asleep. My brain is complete mush. Is it obvious? Haha.

I'm starting to think I need to create a private blog where I can "vent" about things without having to worry about regretting it later. I'm not actually upset about anything right now. Just . . . in a weird place. It's hard to explain. I really hope that this kind of thing doesn't continue to happen to me for my whole life. Gah! That would be unfortunate. (I'm sorry that you aren't following this thought process. It's super annoying when people do this exact thing. They say all this stuff that means nothing to anyone but themselves. And here I am doing it. I need the therapy of it right now. Haha.)

Have you guys started listening to that song yet? You need to grab some earphones and listen to it that way. It completely suits my mood. I'm diggin' it.



Can you tell I was tired all day today? Look at that sexy pic! Bwuahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment