Sunday, March 18, 2012

I like . . .

Do you think it's possible to be addicted to another human being?

I wonder if I'll ever be able to listen to Lady Gaga and not remember the summer of 2011 and the boy that came with it.

Damn . . . I accumulated a lot of stuff for having just been here one month. I hope I can cram it all in these two carry-on bags.

Are blueberries bad for dogs??

I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world.


Those are some of the thoughts that have gone through my mind in the past hour. I just got done packing to go home. Which is bitter-sweet. The good news is, I love packing! It's a form of organizing, and I LOVE being organized. Getting organized is like therapy for me. The bad news is, I'm heading back to Idaho where the weather is complete balls. But the good news is, I'll be closer to my Z. But the bad news is, I won't get to see him for another month. But the good news is, summer is right around the corner and summer makes me happy!

Ugh.

If I could stay here . . . I would. I saw a few "now hiring" signs today while I was out shopping. I kept thinking that I should just get a job and live here for the rest of the winter. Haha. Maybe I can even sell my art to support myself! Oh, I did another drawing. The turtle was my favorite for like . . . a day. Because now this little guy is my favorite.




Isn't he cute??

I have to tell you all how lucky I am. Last night I was on the phone with Z (always, always assume I'm on the phone with Z at night) when he just busts out on a "what I like about you" kick. He randomly started naming all the things about me that he really likes. And that's not the first time he's done it. And the list is looooooong. Surprisingly long.

Every girl needs a boy as sweet as mine. I hope he stays this sweet forever. If in 50 years he still takes the time to tell me what he likes about me, then I'll die one happy, happy girl.

I feel a little bad, though . . . because I didn't get to tell him the things I like about him. So I'm going to do that now.

I  love your laugh.

I love that you make ME laugh.

I love that we talk . . . (correction: LAUGH) for at LEAST 3 hours per night, and you aren't sick of me yet!

I love your sexy little "stoner" accent. ;)

I LOVE that you can sing! (Marry me??) Haha.

I love that when I actually told you I would marry you if you could sing your response was: "Do you like white gold or yellow? . . . I can sing."

I love the way you call me "baby girl".

I love your brown eyes and dark hair.

I love that you are so great at communicating.

I love the way you talked me out of a total freak-out-melt-down recently, and you were so good at it, I didn't even think about bailing.

I love that you make sure I know just how much you like me.

I love your smile. Gah! I love your smile!

. . . and I love that you make me happy.


You know what else you do, Z? You turn me (the girl who makes farting noises during chick-flick romance scenes at movies) into a complete cheese-ball.

. . . . And I love that.





3 comments:

  1. The only reason you had that boy from 2011 is because he thought you were the model you were sending him pictures of saying it was you. So if I were you, be grateful for the guy you have (if he's even real) cause I'd be pretty annoyed if I was him reading your blog and seeing you bring up another guy all the time. If he's willing to put up with your crazy, he's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I guess not the pictures with faces in them. Those were Cindy. The half naked ones were from the internet haha. I'm happy "Z" might be real. Good luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Onymous! (Can I call you "Onymous"? I mean . . . the irony in it is appreciable, is it not?)

    I have to say, I see a good strong future for Z and I. That is . . . until he realizes the (naked??) pictures I send are really just of women from the Tutzi enthic group in Central Africa (they've got AMAZING skin!) and he ends things on the spot. And who could blame him?! My skin pales in comparison. (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete