Sunday, December 25, 2011

Amazing Dolls!

I wanted to show you all something pretty amazing that I recently discovered . . .

My brother - who is currently serving his mission in California - introduced me to this guy recently, and I am absolutely fascinated with his work! He has got some skills that I would give anything to possess. He repaints dolls to look like celebrities . . . and he does an incredible job! My favorite doll is of course the Damon Salvatore doll. ;)


But these dolls are pretty great, too! ;)







Gah! Aren't those incredible???

There are many, many more equally amazing dolls! Go and check them out! These dolls are even for sale . . . if you've got just a little bit of cash to throw down on something like this. ;)


Click here to visit Noel's webpage and see all of his amazing work!

Click here to visit his facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment