Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Had A Dream . . .

Last night I had a dream about my ex-husband. I haven't dreamt about him in a VERY long time. It was one of those dreams where everything is really great and perfect . . . and I woke up still feeling that way. In other words, I woke up this morning thinking: "Gah! Why did I get divorced? I'm still so in love with him!"

But that's not really case. I don't hate him or anything, and I probably do still love him on a level, but as my memories of what our marriage was really like comes back, I remember why I'm divorced.

Still . . . I like to hold on to the feelings from that dream. It was really . . . nice. It was a little too intimate to share publicly (not in THAT way, guys), so I won't share the details. Sorry.

On a completely different note: I read an article last night about at eighteen year old boy who joined a bank because his mom wanted to teach him about financial responsibility. At one point, his account got down to $4.90, so the bank charged him a $10.00 maintenance fee. WTH? It bounced his account and then they charged him continual overdraft fees until his mom finally forked over nearly $200 to close the account

Click here to read the actual article

This annoyed me on a personal level because Key Bank did something horribly similar to me! Hence the reason I strictly refer to it as "Fee Bank".

I love the bank I'm with now. Idaho Central Credit Union.

Best. Bank. Ever.

No ridiculous fees or hidden charges, no maintenance fees. Only excellent service and superior customer service. In every branch they remember my name, USE my name, and smile. They ask about my day/week/life (but not in an annoying/invasion of privacy way) and I LOVE walking into my bank. I'd recommend switching over!

No comments:

Post a Comment